Every child deserves unconditional positive regard and respect. With each interaction guided by our primary operating principle, education transcends the classroom, stretching out into the family, the community, and the workplace. We recognize learning is dynamic, shaped by experiences before, during, and after the current moment. Embracing our daily experiences with students as ongoing learning opportunities, we welcome these experiences which allow us to support and grow with each student while enriching the world around us all. With this recognition, we work toward a continuum of education and service that challenges these greater communities to emanate unconditional positive regard and respect.
Our Students: Connecticut Education Center serves students in pre-k through 8th grade with all facets of intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental health diagnoses and/or social and emotional limitations which also may be accompanied by behavioral challenges.
● Part of The Positive Regard Network with access to administrative support, training services and staffing
● Licensed Special Education Teachers
● Intensively trained interventionists
● Clinical Services/family and community outreach
● Highly structured therapeutic school programming
● School Psychologist
● Pet Therapy
● Biking Program
● Beautiful 16 acre campus located in Historic Enfield, Connecticut
● Sensory rooms
● Outdoor play area